Saturday, February 19, 2011

Learning Log 2

  Last few lessons, me and some of my other classmates were chosen to demonstrate act 1 scene 1 of the Three Witches of MacBeth. We demonstrated three times where each time, three students demonstrate. We had to read out the script with emotions but some of my classmates did not read it out with emotions but they had tried and it was obvious that they had put in effort for their demonstration. Although they tried their best, they still have a lot of rooms for improvement.

  I hav to admit, from the start of the year, for literature, this is one of the most interesting work I had to complete. I was amazed at how many different superstitions there are, and i am unaware of most of them. Although i do not believe in superstitions, I would not want to get involved in any of the bad ones like crossing a black cat's path. Some of the superstitions spooked me out too.

  I was surprised at some of the superstitions my classmates had came up with. It was very interesting. I am also very curious at how the superstitions are made as some were unreasonable. The presentations by my classmates made me want to find out more about the superstitions. After that Wednesday, i have been researching on the superstitions that i had found out from my classmates during the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment