Monday, March 7, 2011

Learning Log 3

  Mrs Woo, my literature teacher, used her "Number Selector" to select our groups for the act of the Three Witches of Macbeth. I think that the idea she came up with to pick our groups; "Number Selector", is quite fair as we do not know who our groupmates are. I was very lucky as my group members were Mark and Chung Seng. They are quite close to me and their presentation skills are good. Overall, i am quite satisfied with who I am working with for the presentation.
  For the group discussion on the comic strips, we had to discuss on what to draw for the comic strips on Act 1 Scene 2 of the Three Witches of Macbeth. I decided to draw 5 boxes, rather than 7 as i think there are only 5 important parts. The sentences my groupmates came up with were quite interesting. Because of the sentences they wrote, I changed some of my sentences as I thought that their's were better.
  For the lessons on Act 1 Scene 2, I was quite confused as there are quite a lot of things to remember; some quotations and the plot of the story. To be honest, even when I asked some of my classmates about the lessons , they told me that they themselves did not understand what Mrs Woo was talking about. In my opinion, I think that Mrs Woo went too fast for the lessons. Then, right before the common test, I kept reading and reading the text until I fully understood the text. I felt very relief after i had fully understood the text but unfortunately, I had forgotten to memorise the quotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment