Saturday, January 22, 2011

Learning Log 1

I have learned how to write the cinquain poem itself. A cinquain poem is a five lined poem in which the first line consists of one word which is the title, the second line consists of 2 words which are descriptions, the third line consists of 3 words which are actions and must end with the "-ing", the fourth line consists of four words which are feelings and the last line, which is the fifth line, consists of a one word reflection of the title.


For the lesson, we had a group work. Our task is to complete a cinquain poem. The group work helped me to interact better with my classmates and improve on my poem-writing skills. I also learned that i have to respect other people's ideas even if the ideas are stupid and not laugh at the ideas they have contributed.


Give us a hard copy of past years better cinquain poems so that we can learn from them and improve on our own cinquain poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment